Thursday 31 March 2011

BREAK YOUR MARITAL DELAY

BREAK YOUR MARITAL DELAY

It is the will of God that when a woman/man come at the age of marriage let her/him marry, but some forces kept on delaying some people and for that purpose lam posting this prayers to help those that it may concern because outside God you can never have a good marriage, so as you follow this page from time to time God surelly will answer you.
       CONFESSIONS;Col 2:14-15, Col 1:13-14, Gal 3:13-14, 2Timothy 4:18 Isa. 53:3-4, Isa 54:17, Rev 12:11.


1 Give thanks to God  for his redemptive power which never fails nor diminish.
2 Ask God to forgive your sins both known and unknown sin
3 l break myself loose from every marital curse in the name of Jesus.
4 l release myself from every covenant of late marriage or useless delay in marriage in the name of  Jesus 
   
5 l renounce and break all evil curses and bewitchment put upon my marriage in the name of Jesus.
6 l take authority over the strongman attached to my marriage department in the name of Jesus.
7 l break every marital curses placed on me by household enemies in the name of Jesus.
8 l break every marital curses placed upon my life through witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
9 Every Demon spirit connected to the curse of marital delay release me now and go out of my life
   in the mighty name of Jesus.
10 Oh God reveal to me my life partner in the course of this prayers in Jesus name.
11 Anything present in me that is anti-marriage in nature disappear from my life by the blood of 
     Jesus Christ now in Jesus name.
12 l break and release myself from every anti-marriage curse in Jesus name
13 Every evil power trying to hold back my husband/wife shall not prosper, release him/her now and be destroy in the name of Jesus.
14 l cancel and revoke any spiritual marriage or childbirth contrary to the will of God in the name of Jesus.
15 Oh God let all my family idols from both sides of my parents release me and my marital life in the name of Jesus.
16 You strongman from my father's and mother's side attached to my marital life be bound in the name of Jesus.
17 Oh God by your  power l refuse to follow any evil pattern laid down or programmed by any of my Ancestor in the name of Jesus.
18 Every Ancestral burdens and bondage laid upon my life l reject you all in the name of Jesus.
19 By the blood of Jesus l stand against the following elements of spiritual engagment.
                             ADemonic  wedding rings
                             B Demonic wedding gowns/attires
                             C Spiritual trading of marriage for something else
                             D Evil spiritual marriage
                             EInstituted and remotely programmed frustration
                             F Anti-marriage Habits and imaginations
                             G the fear of abandonment and loneliness
                             HAttraction to me by wrong and unserious partners
                             I Unprofitable impatience in the mighty name of Jesus.


20 Oh God let every veil hindering me from seeing what l should see be roasted by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.


       Give  quality thanks to God for hearing your prayers and live Godly life to ensure quick manifestation of your answered prayers. For every spiritual problems we are available to help you by the power in the name of Jesus. 
       
      Thank you all.

18 comments:

  1. The prayers are very touching and timely, there are a lot of strongholds that need to be broken in a lot of relationships and marriages. Thanks a lot for the initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My challenges are marital delay nd disappoitmnt in relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention! Attention!!! Attention!!! Reviewed secret of our winning powerball price of $564.1 million jackpot 13/02/2015. My name is Marie Holmes from North Carolina the powerball winner. On a faithful day as i was going through some news on the Internet i saw different testimonies of Dr.Amigo from Wendy Blizz, Melissa and so many other people on how Dr.Amigo has helped them to resolve their marriage problems by bringing the Ex hubby back and restore peace in their homes, also he is capable of given out some lucky numbers to win lottery/jackpot. I was amazed with all the testimony so I decide to contact Wendy Blizz one of the testifier if actually he is capable and the answer I got was that he is capable gifted and talented using powers of old to bring solution and positive results to all manners of problems. So when I got his email from their post I decided to give him a try, from all his mails I discover something unique, he narrated all my problems in life to me, including the number of my children which i had which I didn't told him of. When I bought the ticket which was actually sold by my uncle i emailed dr.amigo71@gmail again and he gave me the lucky numbers, as follows 11-13-25-39-54-19 and to my greatest surprise exactly same numbers won US the powerball, got a price of $188 million, God use Dr.Amigo to bless me and made my life meaningful and pleasurable again for more info write me holmesmarie85@gmail.com All thanks to him and his temple of final solution. I'm grateful sir. For any help contact him now on dr.amigo71@gmail.com he is gifted and talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so hurt. Every man leaves me. I'm a miserable single mother. I wish God could Answer my prayer and bless me with a loving husband who will love both me and my son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please pray for me that the spirit of delay will be broken from my life.

    Nicholas
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glory be to God for the gift of Life.Please pray for me that the spirit of delayed marriage and relationship problems be broken from my life and my family.Divine Mercy Embracing us every moment of our Life,I trust in you Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen that declare and decree that I have the victory ! Breakthrough for marriage I shall have in Jesus mighty name !

    ReplyDelete

  9. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing the lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $62,000,000) Dr obho is the name, email is dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know my God is able to answer all my prayer amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need help. How doni contact u people. My email I'd is selve1@rediffmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am flora and i want to thank Dr uneme for bringing back my ex boyfriend, we broke up for more than 8 month and he told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love him so much to the extend that i could not think of dating any man again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr uneme for help,and he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to do it. after 5 days my boyfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr uneme for helping get back my ex back to my hands. his spell is the greatest of all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make him come back to me. all you ladies who want back their ex back i want you to contact Dr uneme for the return of your ex boyfriend and also your ex girlfriend he can also cast any kind of spell you want him to cast for you. his contact email is unemespellben@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348143813120 , just try him and there will be a solution to your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete